Natural South Sea Pearl(Moti Stone) From Australia.
Original Natural South Sea Pearl 7 ct-7.77 Ratti Price online in Delhi, India. Shop for the Premium Collection of GIA certified natural pearl.
A natural pearl, also known as a “moti” in some languages, is a rare and valuable gemstone that forms inside the soft tissue of a living mollusk, such as an oyster or clam. It is created when a foreign object, such as a piece of sand or a parasite, enters the mollusk’s body and irritates its soft tissue. In response, the mollusk secretes a substance called nacre around the irritant, layer by layer, until a pearl is formed.
Natural pearls have been highly prized throughout history for their beauty and rarity. However, due to overfishing and pollution, natural pearls have become increasingly rare and expensive. Most pearls available in the market today are cultured pearls, which are created by intentionally introducing an irritant into a mollusk and then cultivating the pearl over time.
- Beauty: Natural pearls are known for their exquisite beauty and luster. They come in a variety of colors, including white, black, pink, and yellow, and each pearl is unique in its size, shape, and texture.
- Symbolism: In many cultures, natural pearls are considered symbols of purity, innocence, and wisdom. They are often given as gifts to celebrate milestones such as weddings, graduations, and birthdays.
- Emotional Healing: Some people believe that natural pearls have healing properties, particularly for emotional issues. It is said to promote calmness and reduce stress and anxiety.
- Financial Investment: Natural pearls are rare and valuable, making them a good investment for those looking to diversify their portfolio. The value of natural pearls has historically appreciated over time, making them a stable investment.
- Spiritual Connection: In some spiritual practices, natural pearls are used as a tool for meditation and connection to the divine. They are believed to enhance intuition and spiritual awareness.
It’s important to note that some of these benefits are based on traditional beliefs and may not have scientific backing. Regardless, natural pearls continue to be treasured for their beauty and value, and they hold a special place in many cultures and traditions.