Natural Spinel Origin Burma, Non Heated and non treated Good Finish.
Spinel is a gemstone that comes in a variety of colors, including red, blue, pink, purple, orange, and black. It is a mineral that is commonly found in metamorphic and igneous rocks, and is often mistaken for other gemstones such as ruby or sapphire.
One of the most famous spinel gemstones is the “Black Prince’s Ruby,” which is actually a large red spinel set in the Imperial State Crown of England. Another notable spinel is the “Timur Ruby,” a large red spinel that was owned by the Mughal Emperor Timur.
Spinel has a hardness of 8 on the Mohs scale, making it a durable and suitable gemstone for jewelry. It is also considered to be a very lustrous and brilliant gemstone, with some specimens exhibiting a cat’s eye or star effect. Spinel is often used in engagement rings, earrings, pendants, and other types of jewelry.
- Beauty: Spinel is a beautiful gemstone that comes in a variety of colors, including red, blue, pink, purple, and black. Its bright, sparkling appearance makes it an excellent choice for jewelry.
- Durability: Spinel is a hard gemstone that is resistant to scratches and chips. It has a rating of 8 on the Mohs hardness scale, which makes it a durable option for everyday wear.
- Rarity: Although Spinel has been used in jewelry for centuries, it has only recently gained popularity as a gemstone in its own right. This makes it a relatively rare and unique option for jewelry.
- Spiritual benefits: Spinel is said to have many spiritual benefits, including bringing positive energy, enhancing creativity, and improving focus and concentration.
- Healing properties: Spinel is also believed to have healing properties, such as alleviating stress and anxiety, promoting physical and emotional balance, and strengthening the immune system.
Overall, Spinel is a beautiful and versatile gemstone with many benefits for both its wearers and admirers.