Natural Firoza Gemstone Origin iran, Non Heated and non treated Good Finish.
Natural Certified Irani Firoza (Turquoise) Gemstone 18.24 ct-20.26 Ratti Best Gemstones Shop In Delhi, Online Firoza Stone Price Near Me .
Firoza stone, also known as turquoise, is a popular gemstone in Iran and is widely used in traditional Iranian jewelry. It is a blue to green mineral that has been used for thousands of years in Iran and other parts of the world for its beauty and spiritual properties.
In Iranian culture, Firoza is considered a holy stone and is believed to have protective and healing properties. It is also believed to bring good fortune and happiness to its wearer.
Firoza stones are found in several parts of Iran, including the Neyshabur region, which is known for producing high-quality turquoise stones. The stones are often used in the creation of rings, necklaces, bracelets, and other forms of jewelry.
- Healing properties: Firoza gemstone is believed to have several healing properties, including the ability to protect against harm, promote emotional balance, and improve communication.
- Spiritual benefits: Firoza gemstone is said to enhance one’s spiritual journey, helping to connect with higher consciousness, facilitate inner peace, and provide protection against negative energy.
- Physical health benefits: Firoza gemstone is said to have several physical health benefits, such as improving the immune system, aiding in the treatment of respiratory illnesses, and alleviating pain and inflammation.
- Mental health benefits: Firoza gemstone is believed to provide relief from anxiety and depression, help in emotional healing, and promote mental clarity.
- Fashion accessory: Firoza gemstone is a popular fashion accessory due to its vibrant color and unique pattern, making it a popular choice for jewelry, accessories, and clothing.
It is important to note that these benefits are not scientifically proven, and the effectiveness of Firoza gemstone may vary from person to person. It is always advisable to consult a qualified practitioner before using gemstones for healing purposes.